BizStore » Books » Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers
Feature: Includes solutions to odd-numbered problems, probability tables, and hypotheses testing procedures.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 784
Publication Date: 2010-03-23
• Includes solutions to odd-numbered problems, probability tables, and hypotheses testing procedures.
Montgomery and Runger's bestselling engineering statistics text provides a practical approach oriented to engineering as well as chemical and physical sciences. By providing unique problem sets that reflect realistic situations, students learn how the material will be relevant in their careers. With a focus on how statistical tools are integrated into the engineering problem-solving process, all major aspects of engineering statistics are covered. Developed with sponsorship from the National Science Foundation, this text incorporates many insights from the authors' teaching experience along with feedback from numerous adopters of previous editions.
• Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers, Student Solutions Manual
• Information Technology for Management: Digital Strategies for Insight, Action, and Sustainable Performance
• Fox and McDonald's Introduction to Fluid Mechanics
• Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction
• Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach
• Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (14th Edition)
• Fluid Mechanics Fundamentals and Applications
• Separation Process Principles with Applications using Process Simulators
• Engineering Mechanics: Statics (12th Edition)
• Engineering Economic Analysis