BizStore » Books » The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
BizStore » Book
The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
Brand: John Wiley Sons
Feature: John Wiley Sons
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2006-12-11
Release Date: 2006-11-17
• John Wiley Sons
Great copy is the heart and soul of the advertising business. In this practical guide, legendary copywriter Joe Sugarman provides proven guidelines and expert advice on what it takes to write copy that will entice, motivate, and move customers to buy. For anyone who wants to break into the business, this is the ultimate companion resource for unlimited success.
• The Copywriter's Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Copy That Sells
• Ogilvy on Advertising
• The Boron Letters
• Confessions of an Advertising Man
• The Ultimate Sales Letter: Attract New Customers. Boost your Sales.
• How to Write a Good Advertisement: A Short Course in Copywriting
• Scientific Advertising
• This book will teach you how to write better: Learn how to get what you want, increase your conversion rates, and make it easier to write anything (using formulas and mind-hacks)
• The Halbert Copywriting Method Part III: The Simple Fast & Easy Editing Formula That Forces Buyers To Read Every Word Of Your Ads!
• Words that Sell: More than 6000 Entries to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and Ideas