BizStore » Books » The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
BizStore » Book
The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
Brand: John Wiley Sons
Feature: John Wiley Sons
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2006-12-11
Release Date: 2006-11-17
• John Wiley Sons
Great copy is the heart and soul of the advertising business. In this practical guide, legendary copywriter Joe Sugarman provides proven guidelines and expert advice on what it takes to write copy that will entice, motivate, and move customers to buy. For anyone who wants to break into the business, this is the ultimate companion resource for unlimited success.
• The Copywriter's Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Copy That Sells
• Ogilvy on Advertising
• The Boron Letters
• The Ultimate Sales Letter, 4th Edition: Attract New Customers. Boost your Sales.
• This book will teach you how to write better: Learn how to get what you want, increase your conversion rates, and make it easier to write anything (using formulas and mind-hacks)
• Confessions of an Advertising Man
• How to Write a Good Advertisement: A Short Course in Copywriting
• CA$HVERTISING: How to Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone
• Words that Sell: More than 6000 Entries to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and Ideas
• The Halbert Copywriting Method Part III: The Simple Fast & Easy Editing Formula That Forces Buyers To Read Every Word Of Your Ads!