BizStore » Books » Hypnotic Writing: How to Seduce and Persuade Customers with Only Your Words
Feature: John Wiley Sons
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2006-12-22
• John Wiley Sons
Discover the secrets of written persuasion!
"The principles of hypnosis, when applied to copywriting, add a newspin to selling. Joe Vitale has taken hypnotic words to set theperfect sales environment and then shows us how to use those wordsto motivate a prospect to take the action you want. This is truly anew and effective approach to copywriting, which I stronglyrecommend you learn. It's pure genius."
-Joseph Sugarman, author of Triggers
"I've read countless book on persuasion, but none come close tothis one in showing you exactly how to put your readers into abuying trance that makes whatever you are offering themirresistible."
-David Garfinkel, author of Advertising Headlines That Make YouRich
"I am a huge fan of Vitale and his books, and Hypnotic Writing(first published more than twenty years ago), is my absolutefavorite. Updated with additional text and fresh examples,especially from e-mail writing, Joe's specialty, Hypnotic Writingis the most important book on copywriting (yes, that's really whatit is about) to be published in this century. Read it. It will makeyou a better copywriter, period."
-Bob Bly, copywriter and author of The Copywriter's Handbook
"I couldn't put this book down. It's eye opening and filled withgenuinely new stuff about writing and persuading better. And itcommunicates it brilliantly and teaches it brilliantly-exemplifyingthe techniques by the writing of the book itself as you goalong."
-David Deutsch, author of Think Inside the Box,www.thinkinginside.com
"Hypnotic Writing is packed with so much great information it'shard to know where to start. The insights, strategies, and tacticsin the book are easy to apply yet deliver one heck of a punch. Andin case there's any question how to apply them, thebefore-and-after case studies drive the points home like nothingelse can. Hypnotic Writing is not just about hypnotic writing. Itis hypnotic writing. On the count of three, you're going to loveit. Just watch and see."
-Blair Warren, author of The Forbidden Keys to Persuasion
• CA$HVERTISING: How to Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone
• Words that Sell: More than 6000 Entries to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and Ideas
• A Happy Pocket Full of Money, Expanded Study Edition: Infinite Wealth and Abundance in the Here and Now
• Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice
• The Copywriter's Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Copy That Sells
• The Breakthrough Experience: A Revolutionary New Approach to Personal Transformation
• 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More
• How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often
• The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
• The Robert Collier Letter Book