BizStore » Books » Hypnotic Writing: How to Seduce and Persuade Customers with Only Your Words
Feature: John Wiley Sons
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2006-12-22
• John Wiley Sons
Discover the secrets of written persuasion!
"The principles of hypnosis, when applied to copywriting, add a new spin to selling. Joe Vitale has taken hypnotic words to set the perfect sales environment and then shows us how to use those words to motivate a prospect to take the action you want. This is truly a new and effective approach to copywriting, which I strongly recommend you learn. It's pure genius."
-Joseph Sugarman, author of Triggers
"I've read countless book on persuasion, but none come close to this one in showing you exactly how to put your readers into a buying trance that makes whatever you are offering them irresistible."
-David Garfinkel, author of Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich
"I am a huge fan of Vitale and his books, and Hypnotic Writing (first published more than twenty years ago), is my absolute favorite. Updated with additional text and fresh examples, especially from e-mail writing, Joe's specialty, Hypnotic Writing is the most important book on copywriting (yes, that's really what it is about) to be published in this century. Read it. It will make you a better copywriter, period."
-Bob Bly, copywriter and author of The Copywriter's Handbook
"I couldn't put this book down. It's eye opening and filled with genuinely new stuff about writing and persuading better. And it communicates it brilliantly and teaches it brilliantly-exemplifying the techniques by the writing of the book itself as you go along."
-David Deutsch, author of Think Inside the Box, www.thinkinginside.com
"Hypnotic Writing is packed with so much great information it's hard to know where to start. The insights, strategies, and tactics in the book are easy to apply yet deliver one heck of a punch. And in case there's any question how to apply them, the before-and-after case studies drive the points home like nothing else can. Hypnotic Writing is not just about hypnotic writing. It is hypnotic writing. On the count of three, you're going to love it. Just watch and see."
-Blair Warren, author of The Forbidden Keys to Persuasion
• CA$HVERTISING: How to Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone
• Words that Sell: More than 6000 Entries to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and Ideas
• A Happy Pocket Full of Money, Expanded Study Edition: Infinite Wealth and Abundance in the Here and Now
• Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice
• The Copywriter's Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Copy That Sells
• The Robert Collier Letter Book
• The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
• How to Write Copy That Sells: The Step-By-Step System for More Sales, to More Customers, More Often
• The Breakthrough Experience: A Revolutionary New Approach to Personal Transformation
• 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More