BizStore » Books » Roadfood, 10th Edition: An Eater's Guide to More Than 1,000 of the Best Local Hot Spots and Hidden Gems Across America (Roadfood: The Coast-To-Coast Guide to the Best Barbecue Join)
BizStore » Book
Roadfood, 10th Edition: An Eater's Guide to More Than 1,000 of the Best Local Hot Spots and Hidden Gems Across America (Roadfood: The Coast-To-Coast Guide to the Best Barbecue Join)
Brand: Clarkson Potter
Feature: Clarkson Potter
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Clarkson Potter
Manufacturer: Clarkson Potter
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 464
Publication Date: 2017-03-07
Publisher: Clarkson Potter
Release Date: 2017-03-07
Studio: Clarkson Potter
• Clarkson Potter
A cornucopia for road warriors and armchair epicures alike, Roadfood is a road map to some of the tastiest treasures in the United States.
First published in 1977, the original Roadfood became an instant classic. James Beard said, "This is a book that you should carry with you, no matter where you are going in these United States. It's a treasure house of information." The 40th anniversary edition of Roadfood includes 1,000 of America's best local eateries along highways and back roads, with nearly 200 new listings, as well as a brand new design.
Filled with enticing alternatives for chain-weary-travelers, Roadfood provides descriptions of and directions to (complete with regional maps) the best lobster shacks on the East Coast; the ultimate barbecue joints down South; the most indulgent steak houses in the Midwest; and dozens of top-notch diners, hotdog stands, ice-cream parlors, and uniquely regional finds in between. Each entry delves into the folkways of a restaurant's locale as well as the dining experience itself, and each is written in the Sterns' entertaining and colorful style.
"The bible for motorists seeking mouthwatering barbecue or homemade pie." - USA Today
• 50 States, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do
• Road Trip USA: Cross-Country Adventures on America's Two-Lane Highways
• Off the Beaten Path: A Travel Guide to More Than 1000 Scenic and Interesting Places Still Uncrowded and Inviting
• The Most Scenic Drives in America, Newly Revised and Updated: 120 Spectacular Road Trips
• Great American Eating Experiences: Local Specialties, Favorite Restaurants, Food Festivals, Diners, Roadside Stands, and More
• Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives: The Funky Finds in Flavortown: America's Classic Joints and Killer Comfort Food
• National Geographic Guide to Scenic Highways and Byways, 5th Edition: The 300 Best Drives in the U.S.
• Lonely Planet USA's Best Trips (Travel Guide)
• 1,000 Places to See in the United States and Canada Before You Die (1,000 Places to See in the United States & Canada Before You)
• the Next EXIT 2018