BizStore » Books » Righteous Indignation: Excuse Me While I Save the World!
Brand: Andrew Breitbart
Feature: Righteous Indignation Excuse Me While I Save the World
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Grand Central Publishing
Manufacturer: Grand Central Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2012-04-24
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Studio: Grand Central Publishing
• Righteous Indignation Excuse Me While I Save the World
Known for his network of conservative websites that draws millions of readers everyday, Andrew Breitbart has one main goal: to make sure the "liberally biased" major news outlets in this country cover all aspects of a story fairly. Breitbart is convinced that too many national stories are slanted by the news media in an unfair way.
Breitbart burst on to the national media scene thanks to his coverage of the ACORN controversy, where a local ACORN community group leader was videotaped giving business advice to a "gentleman" who ran a prostitution ring. When the major news media at first tried to bury the story, Breitbart used his extraordinary marketing savvy to make sure the story got full national attention.
More recently, Congressman Anthony Weiner took on Breitbart, claiming that scurrilous photos of Weiner were being sent on the internet by the conservative right. In a new chapter in RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION, Breitbart details how "Weinergate" was entirely the personal fault of Congressman Weiner this, and how Weiner derailed his own promising career by trying to implicate Breitbart and conservative journalists.
In short, RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION, Breitbart talks about the key issues that Americans face, how he has aligned himself with the Tea Party, and how one needs to deal with the liberal news world head on. Along the way, he details his early years, working with Matt Drudge, the Huffington Post, and so on, and how Breitbart developed his unique style of launching key websites to help get the word out to conservatives all over.
A rollicking and controversial read, Breitbart will certainly raise your blood pressure, one way or another.
• Bullies: How the Left's Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans
• Barbarians: How Baby Boomers, Immigrants, and Islam Screwed My Generation
• Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America's Youth
• Hollywood, Interrupted: Insanity Chic in Babylon -- The Case Against Celebrity
• Adios, America: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole
• The People vs. Barack Obama: The Criminal Case Against the Obama Administration
• Primetime Propaganda: The True Hollywood Story of How the Left Took Over Your TV
• The Death of Cool: From Teenage Rebellion to the Hangover of Adulthood
• No Campus for White Men: The Transformation of Higher Education into Hateful Indoctrination