BizStore » Books » The Revolution: A Manifesto
Brand: Grand Central Publishing
Feature: Grand Central Publishing
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Grand Central Publishing
Manufacturer: Grand Central Publishing
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 191
Publication Date: 2009-09-24
Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Studio: Grand Central Publishing
• Grand Central Publishing
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
This much is true: You have been lied to.
Taxes are increasing.
More senseless wars are being planned.
Inflation is ballooning.
Our basic freedoms are disappearing. The Founding Fathers didn't want any of this. In fact, they said so quite clearly in the Constitution of the
In THE REVOLUTION,
Despite a media blackout, this septuagenarian physician-turned-congressman sparked a movement that has attracted a legion of young, dedicated, enthusiastic supporters . . . a phenomenon that has amazed veteran political observers and made more than one political rival envious. Candidates across
"Dr. Paul cured my apathy," says a popular campaign sign. THE REVOLUTION may cure yours as well.
• End The Fed
• Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom
• The School Revolution: A New Answer for Our Broken Education System
• The Libertarian Mind: A Manifesto for Freedom
• Anatomy of the State
• For a New Liberty: The Libertarian Manifesto
• Don't Hurt People and Don't Take Their Stuff: A Libertarian Manifesto
• What Has Government Done to Our Money?
• The Revolution at Ten Years
• Economics in One Lesson: The Shortest and Surest Way to Understand Basic Economics