BizStore » Books » Agents of Light and Darkness (Nightside, Book 2)
Binding: Mass Market Paperback
Brand: Green, Simon R.
Is Autographed: 0
Is Memorabilia: 0
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2003-10-28
Release Date: 2003-10-28
“Simon Green’s Nightside is a macabre and thoroughly entertaining world.”—#1 New York Times bestselling author Jim Butcher
John Taylor works in the Nightside—the gaudy, neon noir, secret heart of London, where it’s always three in the morning, where gods and monsters make deals and seek pleasures they won’t find anywhere else. He has a gift for finding things. And sometimes what he's hired to locate can be very, very dangerous indeed.
Right now, for example, he's searching for The Unholy Grail, the cup that Judas drank from at the Last Supper. It corrupts all who touch it—but it also gives enormous power. So he's not the only one hunting. Angels, devils, sinners and saints—they’re all out there, tearing apart The Nightside, seeking the dark goblet.
And it’s only a matter of time until they realize that the famous John Taylor, the man with the gift for finding things, can lead them straight to it…
• Something from the Nightside (Nightside, Book 1)
• Nightingale's Lament (Nightside, Book 3)
• Hex and the City (Nightside, Book 4)
• Paths Not Taken (Nightside, Book 5)
• Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth (Nightside, Book 6)
• Hell to Pay (Nightside, Book 7)
• The Unnatural Inquirer (Nightside, Book 8)
• Just Another Judgement Day (A Nightside Book)
• The Good, the Bad, and the Uncanny (A Nightside Book)
• The Bride Wore Black Leather (A Nightside Book)