BizStore » Books » Math Appeal: Mind-Stretching Math Riddles
Brand: Scholastic Press
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Scholastic Press
Manufacturer: Scholastic Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2003-02-01
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Studio: Scholastic Press
NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Greg Tang challenges kids to solve problems creatively in this follow-up to MATH FOR ALL SEASONS.
In this book you'll learn to see
How very clever you can be.
We'll teach you tricks to help you add,
Some day in math class you'll be glad!
In this follow-up to MATH FOR ALL SEASONS, Greg Tang underscores the importance of four basic rules in problem-solving. Keeping an open mind, looking for unusual number combinations, using multiple skills (like subtracting to add) and looking for patterns will guarantee any child success in math. In MATH APPEAL, Tang continues to challenge kids with his innovative approach to math.
• Math-terpieces: The Art of Problem-Solving
• The Grapes Of Math
• The Best Of Times
• Math For All Seasons: Mind-Stretching Math Riddles (Scholastic Bookshelf)
• Math Potatoes: Mind-stretching Brain Food
• Math Fables: Lessons That Count
• Math Curse
• Math Fables Too: Making Science Count
• Math For All Seasons (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition) (Scholastic Bookshelf)
• Multiplying Menace: The Revenge of Rumpelstiltskin (Charlesbridge Math Adventures)