BizStore » Books » The Nerdist Way: How to Reach the Next Level (In Real Life)
Brand: Berkley Publishing Group
Feature: Berkley Publishing Group
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 304
Publication Date: 2012-11-06
Release Date: 2012-11-06
• Berkley Publishing Group
WELCOME YOUR NEW NERD OVERLORD
Attention, Nerds: You don’t have to be a stereotypical geekwad to appreciate the tenets of Nerdism and to make your innate talents for over-analysis and hyper-self-awareness work for you instead of agin you. Join Nerd superstar Chris Hardwick as he offers his fellow “creative-obsessives” the crucial information needed to come out on top in the current Nerd uprising.
As a lifelong member of “The Nerd Herd,” Chris Hardwick has learned all there is to know about Nerds. He’s studied them, lived with them, and has endeavored to milk their knowledge nectar and isolate its curative powers for what ails you. Thus, he has founded a philosophical system (and blog) called The Nerdist, and here he shares his hard-earned wisdom about turning seeming weaknesses into world-dominating strengths.
From keeping your heart rate below hummingbird levels to ignoring your brain, Hardwick reveals the secrets that can help you accomplish what you want by tapping into your true nerdtastic self. Remember, success is the most satisfying—and legal—form of vengeance there is. And you can achieve it…when you follow the Nerdist Way.
• Level Up Your Life: How to Unlock Adventure and Happiness by Becoming the Hero of Your Own Story
• You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost): A Memoir
• Super You: Release Your Inner Superhero
• Just a Geek: Unflinchingly honest tales of the search for life, love, and fulfillment beyond the Starship Enterprise
• Chris Hardwick: Mandroid
• Tough Sh*t: Life Advice from a Fat, Lazy Slob Who Did Good
• Precharged Recharg. Battery, AA, NiMh, PK4
• The Nice Guys [Blu-ray]
• Recovery: Freedom from Our Addictions