BizStore » Books » Camera & Craft: Learning the Technical Art of Digital Photography: (The Digital Imaging Masters Series)
BizStore » Book
Camera & Craft: Learning the Technical Art of Digital Photography: (The Digital Imaging Masters Series)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 402
Publication Date: 2014-12-06
#2 on Photo.net's list of Best Photography Books of 2014!
To create successful imagery, you need to balance technical know-how and aesthetic vision. In Camera & Craft, we deconstruct photographic principles in new ways to help you think through your process. Together with nine guest photographers, we explore photographic practice and follow up with inventive exercises and demonstrations that challenge you to engage with your tools―all with the goal of helping you work more creatively. Along the way are conversations with our guest photographers that address each topic, from how the professionals work with clients and models to what they think about as they look through the viewfinder.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
This book is part of The Digital Imaging Masters Series, which features cutting-edge information from the most sought-after and qualified professionals and instructors in the photography field. Based on the progressive curriculum of the Master of Professional Studies in Digital Photography (MPS DP) program created by Katrin Eismann at the School of Visual Arts (SVA) in New York City, these books are the next best thing to being in the classroom with the Digital Photography Masters themselves.
• Color Management & Quality Output: Working with Color from Camera to Display to Print (The Digital Imaging Masters Series)
• Light Science & Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting
• The Nature of Photographs: A Primer
• The Digital Print: Preparing Images in Lightroom and Photoshop for Printing
• Basics Creative Photography 01: Design Principles
• Creative Workflow in Lightroom: The photographer’s guide to managing, developing, and sharing your work
• Read This If You Want to Take Great Photographs
• Fine Art Inkjet Printing: The Craft and Art of the Fine Digital Print
• Read This If You Want to Take Great Photographs of People
• Digital Photography Complete Course: Learn Everything You Need to Know in 20 Weeks