BizStore » Books » How to Be an Explorer of the World: Portable Life Museum
Brand: Penguin Books
Edition: First Edition first Printing
Feature: An exciting book of exploration and observation
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Penguin Books
Manufacturer: Penguin Books
Manufacturer Minimum Age: 8
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2008-10-07
Publisher: Penguin Books
Release Date: 2008-10-07
Studio: Penguin Books
• An exciting book of exploration and observation
• Learn to notice little things in life
• Encourage observation, wonderment, out-of-the-box thinking
• Write and record findings in the journal-style book
• Simple, candid writing style, easy to read and understand
From the internationally bestselling creator of Wreck This Journal, an interactive guide for exploring and documenting the art and science of everyday life.
Artists and scientists analyze the world around them in surprisingly similar ways, by observing, collecting, documenting, analyzing, and comparing. In this captivating guided journal, readers are encouraged to explore their world as both artists and scientists.
The mission Smith proposes? To document and observe the world around you as if you’ve never seen it before. Take notes. Collect things you find on your travels. Document findings. Notice patterns. Copy. Trace. Focus on one thing at a time. Record what you are drawn to.
Through this series of beautifully hand-illustrated interactive prompts, readers will enjoy exploring and discovering the world in ways they never even imagined.
• The Pocket Scavenger
• The Imaginary World Of...
• Several Short Sentences About Writing
• Finish This Book
• The Wander Society
• Mess: The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes
• This Is Not a Book
• The Line: An Adventure into Your Creative Depths
• Living Out Loud
• Wreck This Journal (Duct Tape) Expanded Ed.