BizStore » Books » Clap Your Hands
Binding: Board book
Brand: Putnam Juvenile
Feature: Great product!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
Manufacturer: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 28
Publication Date: 1992
Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
Release Date: 2001-06-25
Studio: G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers
• Great product!
Full of reasons to get up and dance, Lorinda Bryan Cauley's popular picture book, now available in board book format, has been delighting children for nearly a decade. Little ones will jump at the chance to join this menagerie of zany animals and children as they stomp, wiggle, roar, and spin their way through the day, as the rhyming text reinforces important concepts.
• Dancing Feet!
• Farmyard Beat
• Music Is . . .
• Eyes, Nose, Fingers, and Toes: A First Book All About You
• Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb (Bright & Early Board Books)
• I Went Walking
• Silly Sally (Red Wagon Books)
• From Head to Toe Board Book
• Never Play Music Right Next to the Zoo
• M is for Melody: A Music Alphabet (Art and Culture)