BizStore » Books » If You Give a Mouse an iPhone: A Cautionary Tail
Brand: Ann Droyd
Feature: If You Give a Mouse an iPhone
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Blue Rider Press
Manufacturer: Blue Rider Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2014-10-21
Publisher: Blue Rider Press
Release Date: 2014-10-21
Studio: Blue Rider Press
• If You Give a Mouse an iPhone
The perfect gift for parents everywhere, from the New York Times-bestselling author of Goodnight iPad.
The parody of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie that every parent will relate to.
If you give in to temptation and give a bored little mouse your iPhone, even for ten minutes, he’s probably going to beam to some faraway place beyond time, space, and the sound of your pleading voice. And if he’s that far gone, he won’t have any idea what’s going on around him, and he might end up missing out on all the real fun.
From the New York Times-bestselling author of Goodnight iPad comes a delightful new commentary on the perils of our tech-obsessed lives and a fully charged romp for readers of all ages.
• Goodnight iPad: a Parody for the next generation
• The Technology Tail: A Digital Footprint Story (Communicate with Confidence)
• Once Upon a Time... Online: Happily Ever After Is Only a Click Away!
• Chicken Clicking
• But I Read It on the Internet! (Mrs. Skorupski Story)
• When Charlie McButton Lost Power
• The Berenstain Bears' Computer Trouble
• Tek: The Modern Cave Boy
• Cell Phoney
• But It's Just A Game