BizStore » Books » Ogilvy on Advertising
Edition: 1st Vintage Books ed
Feature: Great product!
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 1985-03-12
Release Date: 1985-03-12
• Great product!
A candid and indispensable primer on all aspects of advertising from the man Time has called "the most sought after wizard in the business."
Told with brutal candor and prodigal generosity, David Ogilvy reveals:
• How to get a job in advertising
• How to choose an agency for your product
• The secrets behind advertising that works
• How to write successful copy—and get people to read it
• Eighteen miracles of research
• What advertising can do for charities
And much, much more.
• Confessions of an Advertising Man
• The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
• Scientific Advertising
• The Boron Letters
• The Copywriter's Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide To Writing Copy That Sells
• This book will teach you how to write better: Learn how to get what you want, increase your conversion rates, and make it easier to write anything (using formulas and mind-hacks)
• My Life in Advertising and Scientific Advertising (Advertising Age Classics Library)
• Hey, Whipple, Squeeze This: The Classic Guide to Creating Great Ads
• How to Write a Good Advertisement
• The Robert Collier Letter Book