BizStore » Books » Inside Delta Force: The Story of America's Elite Counterterrorist Unit
Brand: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Manufacturer: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 256
Publication Date: 2007-01-23
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Release Date: 2007-01-23
Studio: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
They are the Army's most elite top-secret strike force. But you won't hear about their heroics on the news, no headlines about them can appear in the papers, and no one—not even their families—can know who they are. First Special Forces Operational Detachment-D—Delta Force, America's supersecret counterterrorist unit. On paper they do not exist, but without them, our lives wouldn't be the same.
In this exclusive behind-the-scenes account, founding member Eric L. Haney, Command Sergeant Major, USA (ret.), takes you into the grueling selection and training process of Delta Force. From learning how to open a padlock with a soda can to rescuing a hijacked airplane, these men are masters of espionage and warfare. They are the anonymous heroes who protect us every day from threats we'll never know existed.
• Delta Force: A Memoir by the Founder of the U.S. Military's Most Secretive Special-Operations Unit
• The Mission, the Men, and Me: Lessons from a Former Delta Force Commander
• Chosen Soldier: The Making of a Special Forces Warrior
• Relentless Strike: The Secret History of Joint Special Operations Command
• The Guerrilla Factory: The Making of Special Forces Officers, the Green Berets
• Special Operations Mental Toughness: The Invincible Mindset of Delta Force Operators, Navy SEALs, Army Rangers & Other Elite Warriors!
• Killer Elite: Completely Revised and Updated: The Inside Story of America's Most Secret Special Operations Team
• Lions of Kandahar: The Story of a Fight Against All Odds
• Kill Bin Laden: A Delta Force Commander's Account of the Hunt for the World's Most Wanted Man
• No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission that Killed Osama Bin Laden