BizStore » Books » 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
Brand: Random House Canada
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Random House Canada
Manufacturer: Random House Canada
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 409
Publication Date: 2018-01-23
Publisher: Random House Canada
Release Date: 2018-01-23
Studio: Random House Canada
What does everyone in the modern world need to know? Renowned psychologist Jordan B. Peterson's answer to this most difficult of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of ancient tradition with the stunning revelations of cutting-edge scientific research.
Humorous, surprising and informative, Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding boys and girls must be left alone, what terrible fate awaits those who criticize too easily, and why you should always pet a cat when you meet one on the street.
What does the nervous system of the lowly lobster have to tell us about standing up straight (with our shoulders back) and about success in life? Why did ancient Egyptians worship the capacity to pay careful attention as the highest of gods? What dreadful paths do people tread when they become resentful, arrogant and vengeful? Dr. Peterson journeys broadly, discussing discipline, freedom, adventure and responsibility, distilling the world's wisdom into 12 practical and profound rules for life. 12 Rules for Life shatters the modern commonplaces of science, faith and human nature, while transforming and ennobling the mind and spirit of its readers.
• The Gulag Archipelago Abridged: An Experiment in Literary Investigation (P.S.)
• Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief
• SUMMARY: The 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos: by Jordan B. Peterson | Th (Applied Psychology, Philosophy, Personal Growth & Development)
• Modern Man in Search of a Soul
• Skin in the Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life
• Beyond Good and Evil
• The Gulag Archipelago
• Discipline Equals Freedom: Field Manual
• Summary of 12 Rules for Life by Jordan B. Peterson: An Antidote to Chaos
• Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win (New Edition)