BizStore » Books » The Witching Hour (Lives of Mayfair Witches)
Binding: Mass Market Paperback
Brand: Ballantine Books
Feature: Great product!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Ballantine Books
Manufacturer: Ballantine Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1056
Publication Date: 1993-03-22
Publisher: Ballantine Books
Release Date: 1993-03-22
Studio: Ballantine Books
• Great product!
Demonstrating once again her gift for spellbinding stoyrtelling, Anne Rice makes real a family of witches--a family given to poetry and incest, to murder and philsophy, a family that is itself haunted by a powerful, dangerous and seductive being.
"Unfolds like a poisonous lotus blossom redolent with luxurious evil."
THE LOS ANGELES TIMES
In this engrossing and hypnotic tale of witchcraft and the occult spanning four centuries, we meet a great dynasty of witches--a family given to poetry and incest, to murder and philosophy, a family that over the ages is haunted by a powerful, dangerous and seductive being.
• Lasher (Lives of Mayfair Witches)
• Taltos (Lives of Mayfair Witches)
• Merrick (Vampire/Witches Chronicles)
• The Vampire Armand (The Vampire Chronicles) Book 6
• Memnoch the Devil (Vampire Chronicles)
• Blood Canticle (The Vampire Chronicles)
• Blackwood Farm (The Vampire Chronicles, No. 8)
• The Vampire Lestat (Vampire Chronicles, Book II)
• The Tale of the Body Thief (Vampire Chronicles)
• Interview with the Vampire