BizStore » Books » Market Segmentation : How to Do It, How to Profit From It - Second Edition
Brand: Malcolm McDonald Ian K Dunbar
Edition: 2nd ed.
Feature: Market segmentation
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 404
Publication Date: 1998-07-01
Release Date: 1998-06-17
• Market segmentation
This is a major revision of the first edition of Market Segmentation. In today's marketplace, effectively segmenting the market in order to target profitable customers can be the key to many companies' own profitability and growth. First published in 1995, this book aimed to help practitioners tackle this issue head on, providing step-by-step guidance through the terrain of market segmentation.
• Handbook of Market Segmentation: Strategic Targeting for Business and Technology Firms, Third Edition (Haworth Series in Segmented, Targeted, and Customized Market)
• Marketing Plans: How to Prepare Them, How to Use Them
• Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind, 20th Anniversary Edition
• Market Segmentation: An Introduction and Review
• Segmentation & Positioning for Strategic Marketing Decisions