BizStore » Books » International Dimensions of Organizational Behavior
Feature: For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Cengage Learning
Manufacturer: Cengage Learning
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 398
Publication Date: 2007-06-29
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Studio: Cengage Learning
• For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
The world of organizations is no longer defined by national boundaries--and neither are today's successful business leaders. Stay ahead of the curve with INTERNATIONAL DIMENSIONS OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR, the proven and respected text that breaks down the conceptual, theoretical, and practical boundaries limiting our ability to understand and work with people in countries and cultures around the world. Adler's hallmark approach views global complexity as neither unpredictable nor random; rather, she demonstrates that variations across cultures and their impacts on organizations follow systematic, predictable patterns. With a blend of substance and readability, INTERNATIONAL DIMENSIONS OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR is both authoritative and richly detailed.
• Gender in the Workplace: A Case Study Approach
• Managing Cultural Differences: Global Leadership for the 21st Century
• Behavior in Organizations (10th Edition)
• Beyond Feelings: A Guide to Critical Thinking
• Moral Issues in Business
• The Corporate Looking Glass
• M: Management
• The Diversity Bonus: How Great Teams Pay Off in the Knowledge Economy (Our Compelling Interests)
• Leadership: Theory and Practice, 7th Edition
• Organization Development: The Process of Leading Organizational Change