BizStore » Books » Introductory Statistics (10th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 848
Publication Date: 2015-01-03
Weiss’s Introductory Statistics, Tenth Edition, is the ideal textbook for introductory statistics classes that emphasize statistical reasoning and critical thinking. Comprehensive in its coverage, Weiss’s meticulous style offers careful, detailed explanations to ease the learning process. With more than 1,000 data sets and over 3,000 exercises, this text takes a data-driven approach that encourages students to apply their knowledge and develop statistical understanding.
This text contains parallel presentation of critical-value and p-value approaches to hypothesis testing. This unique design allows the flexibility to concentrate on one approach or the opportunity for greater depth in comparing the two.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyStatLab does not come packaged with this content. MyStatLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyStatLab, search for:
0321989406 / 9780321989406 Introductory Statistics Plus MyStatLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyStatLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
• Student Solutions Manual for Introductory Statistics
• Statistics Laminate Reference Chart: Parameters, Variables, Intervals, Proportions (Quickstudy: Academic )
• Technical English: Writing, Reading and Speaking (8th Edition)
• Practical Research: Planning and Design (11th Edition)
• Digital Media Ethics
• Student Solutions Manual for Calculus: Early Transcendental Functions
• Statistics Equations & Answers (Quickstudy: Academic)
• The Handbook of Technical Writing
• Digital Media Law
• Programmable Logic Controllers