BizStore » Books » Genetic Analysis: An Integrated Approach (2nd Edition)
Brand: Sanders Mark F
Feature: Genetic Analysis An Integrated Approach 2nd Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 880
Publication Date: 2014-11-01
• Genetic Analysis An Integrated Approach 2nd Edition
&>ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Informed by many years of genetics teaching and research expertise, authors Mark Sanders and John Bowman use an integrated approach that helps contextualize three core challenges of learning genetics: solving problems, understanding evolution, and understanding the connection between traditional genetics models and more modern approaches.
Genetic Analysis: An Integrated Approach , 2/e is extensively updated with relevant, cutting-edge coverage of modern genetics and is supported by MasteringGenetics, the most widely-used homework and assessment program in genetics. Featuring expanded assignment options, MasteringGenetics complements the book’s problem-solving approach, engages students, and improves results by helping them master concepts and problem-solving skills.
• Study Guide and Solutions Manual for Genetic Analysis: An Integrated Approach
• Organic Chemistry (9th Edition)
• Evolutionary Analysis (5th Edition)
• Organic Chemistry, 2nd Edition - Standalone Book
• Physics (5th Edition)
• Fundamentals of Biochemistry: Life at the Molecular Level
• MasteringGenetics with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Genetic Analysis: An Integrated Approach (2nd Edition)
• Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function
• Ecology: Concepts and Applications