BizStore » Books » Henry: The Effective Reader_4 (4th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 800
Publication Date: 2014-01-12
The Effective Reader combines solid skill instruction with a wealth of guided practice to develop the quintessential abilities students need to become effective readers and critical thinkers.
The author integrates reading skills with the reading process (SQ3R) to produce more effective readers and lead students to discover the power and pleasure of reading. Providing step-by-step reading instruction, a wide range of practice and test materials, and a rich selection of readings from textbooks and other sources, the author makes students responsible for their reading–improving their major reading skills while developing a system for reading.
• Active Vocabulary (6th Edition)
• FOCUS ON WRITING:PARA.+ESSAYS.
• English Skills with Readings
• Building Vocabulary Skills
• Your College Experience: Strategies for Success
• Real Essays with Readings: Writing for Success in College, Work, and Everyday Life
• Effective Vocabulary
• Beginning and Intermediate Algebra
• Academic Vocabulary: Academic Words (6th Edition)
• Lecture Ready Student Book 3, Second Edition