BizStore » Books » Physics for Scientists and Engineers: A Strategic Approach, Standard Edition (Chs. 1-36) (3rd Edition)
BizStore » Book
Physics for Scientists and Engineers: A Strategic Approach, Standard Edition (Chs. 1-36) (3rd Edition)
Brand: Brand: Addison-Wesley
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 1184
Publication Date: 2012-01-23
• Used Book in Good Condition
As the most widely adopted new physics book in more than 50 years, Knight’s Physics for Scientists and Engineers was published to widespread critical acclaim from professors and students. In the Third Edition, Knight builds on the research-proven instructional techniques he introduced in the first and second editions, as well as national data of student performance, to take student learning even further. Knight’s unparalleled insight into student learning difficulties, and his impeccably skillful crafting of text and figures at every level—from macro to micro—to address these difficulties, results in a uniquely effective and accessible book, leading students to a deeper and better-connected understanding of the concepts and more proficient problem-solving skills.
For the Third Edition, Knight continues to apply the best results from educational research, and to refine and tailor them for this course and its students. New pedagogical features (Chapter Previews, Challenge Examples, and Data-based Examples), end-of-chapter problem sets enhanced through analysis of national student metadata, and fine-tuned and streamlined content take the hallmarks of the previous editions—exceptionally effective conceptual explanation and problem-solving instruction—to a new level.
This package contains:
• An Introduction to Error Analysis: The Study of Uncertainties in Physical Measurements
• Student Workbook for Physics for Scientists and Engineers: A Strategic Approach, Standard Edition
• Thomas' Calculus (12th Edition)
• Student Workbook for Physics for Scientists and Engineers: A Strategic Approach with Modern Physics
• Differential Equations and Linear Algebra (3rd Edition)
• Physics for Scientists and Engineers: A Strategic Approach with Modern Physics (3rd Edition)
• Government in America: People, Politics, and Policy (AP Edition), 15th Edition.
• CALCULUS: GRAPHICAL, NUMERICAL, ALGEBRAIC STUDENT EDITION 2003C
• Multivariable Calculus: Concepts and Contexts (Available 2010 Titles Enhanced Web Assign)
• Materials Science and Engineering: An Introduction, 8th Edition