BizStore » Books » Explorations in Basic Biology (12th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
MPN: Illustrations (some col.)
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 552
Publication Date: 2011-02-21
Explorations in Basic Biology is a self-contained laboratory manual designed for one- or two-semester introductory biology courses for non-biology and mixed biology majors. The exercises are appropriate for three-hour laboratory sessions, but are also adaptable to a two-hour laboratory format.
Ideal for students with little hands-on science laboratory experience, this student-friendly text provides clear background information and directions for conducting laboratory activities. Students not only learn basic biological information but also gain experience practicing laboratory techniques.
The Twelfth Edition has been updated with new content, including several new or modified figures and procedures that have been clarified wherever necessary to facilitate student learning, a new Appendix, and guidelines for writing a scientific paper. Several exercises also feature significant improvements.
• Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections (8th Edition)
• Biology: Life on Earth with Physiology (11th Edition)
• The Living World
• Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections, Books a la Carte Edition (8th Edition)
• Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections (9th Edition)
• Biology: A Guide to the Natural World, Technology Update (5th Edition)
• Psychology: Modules for Active Learning
• Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections Plus Mastering Biology with eText -- Access Card Package (8th Edition)
• Shelly Cashman Series Microsoft Office 365 & Office 2016: Introductory
• Modified Mastering Biology with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections (8th Edition)