BizStore » Books » Open: Inside the Ropes at Bethpage Black
Feature: For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Back Bay Books
Manufacturer: Back Bay Books
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2004-04-12
Publisher: Back Bay Books
Release Date: 2004-04-12
Studio: Back Bay Books
• For all our books; Cargo will be delivered in the required time. 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
John Feinstein, whom the Boston Globe calls 'the best writer of sports books in America today,' captures the fiercest four days in golf as no other writer could. Chronicling the U.S. Open as it was played, for the first time in history, on a true public golf course-and one of the most challenging courses in the country (only one player, Tiger Woods, finished under par at Bethpage Black)-Feinstein lifts the mystery shrouding golf's most celebrated event and takes the reader through every shot, every trap, every thorny hole, and every bitter rivalry of golf's greatest tournament.
• A Good Walk Spoiled: Days and Nights on the PGA Tour
• The First Major: The Inside Story of the 2016 Ryder Cup
• Tales from Q School: Inside Golf's Fifth Major
• The Majors-In Pursuit of Golf's Holy Grail
• Where Nobody Knows Your Name: Life in the Minor Leagues of Baseball (Anchor Sports)
• A Season on the Brink: A Year with Bob Knight and the Indiana Hoosiers
• The Legends Club: Dean Smith, Mike Krzyzewski, Jim Valvano, and an Epic College Basketball Rivalry
• The Masters: Golf, Money, and Power in Augusta, Georgia
• The Match: The Day the Game of Golf Changed Forever
• A Course Called Ireland: A Long Walk in Search of a Country, a Pint, and the Next Tee