BizStore » Books » A Writer's Reference
Binding: Plastic Comb
Brand: Brand: Bedford/St. Martin's
Feature: Sturdy spiral bound.
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Bedford/St. Martin's
Manufacturer: Bedford/St. Martin's
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 540
Publication Date: 2010-10-25
Publisher: Bedford/St. Martin's
Studio: Bedford/St. Martin's
• Sturdy spiral bound.
A Writer's Reference, the most widely adopted handbook in the United States, continues to be groundbreaking in its simplicity, offering the right content in an accessible format. New coauthor Nancy Sommers's own research, campus travel, and classroom experience keep the handbook in tune with the needs of academic writers. In a trusted quick-reference format, the seventh edition delivers advice on all the right topics: working with sources, revising with comments, preparing a portfolio, and more. A Writer's Reference offers unprecedented flexibility with several versions to choose from — a handbook that's truly at your service. Read the preface.
• Gem of the Ocean
• Our Catholic Faith: Living What We Believe
• Where Do You Stand?: Eight Moral Issues Confronting Today's Christians
• The Student Writer
• An Introduction to Catholic Ethics
• MYPERSPECTIVES ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS 2017 STUDENT EDITION VOLUMES 1 & 2 GRADE 12
• Practicing College Learning Strategies
• Vocabulary from Latin and Greek Level IX
• Maggot Moon
• Demian (Dover Thrift Editions)