BizStore » Books » Staying in Love Participant's Guide: Falling in Love Is Easy, Staying in Love Requires a Plan
BizStore » Book
Staying in Love Participant's Guide: Falling in Love Is Easy, Staying in Love Requires a Plan
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Edition: Participant's Guide ed.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 80
Publication Date: 2010-09-01
Release Date: 2010-09-01
In this four-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), pastor Andy Stanley discusses how to stay in love once you fall in love.
We all know what’s required to fall in love… a pulse. Falling in love is easy. But staying there—that’s something else entirely. With more than a thousand matchmaking services available today and new ones springing up all the time, finding a romantic match can be easier than ever. But staying together with the one you’ve found seems to be the real challenge.
So, is it possible for two people to fall in love and actually stay there? Absolutely! Let Andy Stanley show you how through the four sessions of Staying in Love. This Participant Guide includes discussion questions, video overview, space for taking notes, and a helpful Leader’s Guide.
Designed for use with the Staying in Love Video Study (sold separately).
• Staying in Love Participant's Guide with DVD: Falling in Love Is Easy, Staying in Love Requires a Plan
• Staying in Love Video Study: Falling in Love Is Easy, Staying in Love Requires a Plan
• iMarriage Study Guide: Transforming Your Expectations (Northpoint Resources)
• Your Move Participant's Guide with DVD: Four Questions to Ask When You Don’t Know What to Do
• Guardrails Participant's Guide: Avoiding Regrets in Your Life
• Killin It Study Guide
• Taking Responsibility for Your Life Participant's Guide: Because Nobody Else Will
• Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control You
• Your Move Video Study: Four Questions to Ask When You Don’t Know What to Do