BizStore » Books » Unexpected: Leave Fear Behind, Move Forward in Faith, Embrace the Adventure
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2018-05-08
Release Date: 2018-05-08
Is it possible to have peace in an uncertain world? To not only expect the unexpected but embrace it?
Most of us want to have life under control. But God wants us to anticipate the unexpected with a faith deeply rooted in his goodness. He wants us to know that because he is in control, we don’t have to be.
In Unexpected, beloved author Christine Caine helps us walk into the life God has for us—unknowns and all. Using dramatic examples from her own journey, Christine offers real-life strategies and biblical inspiration to help us move from fear and worry about ourselves to hope and trust in God. As we learn new ways to manage disappointment, strengthen our hearts, and build our faith, we can enjoy a new adventure with God that is more fulfilling than any day we spend trying to anticipate what will happen next.
Stepping into our God-given destiny means stepping into the unknown, but we can embrace that calling because God knows it already. Nothing in our lives takes God by surprise. So even in the midst of personal upheaval, relational challenges, financial stresses, family transitions, career disappointments, and chaotic world affairs, we can expect God to be good and do good. What other expectation do we need to have? Listen to God’s dare to trust him in every unknown of your life today.
• Unexpected Study Guide: Leave Fear Behind, Move Forward in Faith, Embrace the Adventure
• Unexpected Study Guide with DVD: Leave Fear Behind, Move Forward in Faith, Embrace the Adventure
• Unshakeable: 365 Devotions for Finding Unwavering Strength in God’s Word
• Undaunted: Daring to do what God calls you to do
• Unashamed: Drop the Baggage, Pick up Your Freedom, Fulfill Your Destiny
• Unstoppable: Running the Race You Were Born To Win
• Unashamed Study Guide: Drop the Baggage, Pick up Your Freedom, Fulfill Your Destiny
• It's Okay Not to Be Okay: Moving Forward One Day at a Time
• Unexpected Video Study: Leave Fear Behind, Move Forward in Faith, Embrace the Adventure
• Hope in the Dark: Believing God Is Good When Life Is Not