BizStore » Books » The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus (Case for ... Series)
BizStore » Book
The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus (Case for ... Series)
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Edition: Updated, Expanded
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 2016-09-06
Release Date: 2016-09-06
Is there credible evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really is the Son of God?
Retracing his own spiritual journey from atheism to faith, Lee Strobel, former legal editor of the Chicago Tribune, cross-examines a dozen experts with doctorates from schools like Cambridge, Princeton, and Brandeis who are recognized authorities in their own fields.
Strobel challenges them with questions like, How reliable is the New Testament? Does evidence for Jesus exist outside the Bible? Is there any reason to believe the resurrection was an actual event?
Winner of the Gold Medallion Book Award and twice nominated for the Christian Book of the Year Award, Strobel’s tough, point-blank questions read like a captivating, fast-paced novel. But it’s not fiction. It’s a riveting quest for the truth about history’s most compelling figure.
The new edition includes scores of revisions and additions, including updated material on archaeological and manuscript discoveries, fresh recommendations for further study, and an interview with the author that tells dramatic stories about the book's impact, provides behind-the-scenes information, and responds to critiques of the book by skeptics. As The Case for Christ and its ancillary resources approach 10 million copies in print, this updated edition will prove even more valuable to contemporary readers.
• The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity (Case for ... Series)
• The Case for a Creator
• The Case for Christ Study Guide Revised Edition: Investigating the Evidence for Jesus
• Evidence That Demands a Verdict: Life-Changing Truth for a Skeptical World
• The Case for Grace: A Journalist Explores the Evidence of Transformed Lives
• Case for Christ for Kids (Case for… Series for Kids)
• The Case for Christ
• More Than a Carpenter
• The Case for Miracles: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for the Supernatural
• Mere Christianity