BizStore » Books » You Are Free: Be Who You Already Are
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 240
Publication Date: 2017-02-21
Release Date: 2017-02-21
Have you bought the lie? Many of us do. We measure our worth by what others think of us. We compare and strive, existing mostly for the approval of others. Pressure rises, anxiety creeps in and we hustle to keep up.
Jesus whispers, I gave my life to set you free. I gave you purpose. I called you to live in freedom in that purpose. Yet we still hobble through life, afraid to confess all the ways we push against this truth, because we can’t even believe it. We continue to grasp for the approval of anyone that will offer it: whether strangers, friends, or community.
Christ doesn’t say you can be or may be or will be free. He says you are free.
Dare you believe it?
In You Are Free, Rebekah invites you to:
• Overcome the exhaustion of trying to meet the expectations of others and rest in the joy God’s freedom brings.
• Release stress, anxiety and worry, to uncover the peace that comes from abiding in His presence.
• Find permission to grieve past experiences, confess areas of brokenness, and receive strength in your journey towards healing.
• Throw off self-condemnation, burn superficial masks and step boldly into what our good God has for you.
• Discover the courage to begin again and use your newfound freedom to set others free.
Freedom is for everyone who wants it—the lost, the wounded, and those weary from all of the striving. It’s for those who gave up trying years ago. It’s for those angry and hurt, brilliant and burnt by the Christian song and dance. You are the church, the people of God. You were meant to be free.
• You Are Free Study Guide: Be Who You Already Are
• Freefall to Fly: A Breathtaking Journey Toward a Life of Meaning
• You Are Free Video Study: Be Who You Already Are
• Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard
• Abiding in Christ
• Freefall to Fly - Bible Study Book: A Breathtaking Journey Toward a Life of Meaning
• Love Lives Here: Finding What You Need in a World Telling You What You Want
• Abide in Christ
• She Reads Truth: Holding Tight to Permanent in a World That's Passing Away
• Cultivate: A Grace-Filled Guide to Growing an Intentional Life