BizStore » Books » Let. It. Go.: How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking in Faith
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2012-11-17
Release Date: 2012-11-17
Many women are wired to control. You’re the ones who make sure the house is clean, the meals are prepared, the beds are made, the children are dressed, and everyone gets to work, school, and other activities on time.
But trying to control everything can be exhausting, and it can also cause friction with your friends and family.
This humorous, yet thought-provoking book guides you as you discover for yourself the freedom and reward of living a life “out of control,” in which you allow God to be seated in the rightful place in your life. Armed with relevant biblical and current examples (both to emulate and to avoid), doable ideas, new thought patterns, and practical tools to implement, Let. It. Go. will gently lead you out of the land of over-control and into a place of quiet trust.
A companion video-based study for small groups is also available.
• Keep It Shut: What to Say, How to Say It, and When to Say Nothing at All
• Zip It: The Keep It Shut 40-Day Challenge
• Let. It. Go. Video Study: How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking in Faith
• Listen, Love, Repeat: Other-Centered Living in a Self-Centered World
• Keep It Shut Study Guide: What to Say, How to Say It, and When to Say Nothing At All
• Listen, Love, Repeat Study Guide: Other-Centered Living in a Self-Centered World
• A Life That Says Welcome: Simple Ways to Open Your Heart & Home to Others
• Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions
• Crossing the Waters: Following Jesus through the Storms, the Fish, the Doubt, and the Seas
• What Matters Most - Bible Study Book: A Study of Philippians