BizStore » Books » Hungry for God: Hearing God's Voice in the Ordinary and the Everyday
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2011-05-28
Release Date: 2011-05-28
In your heart you feel the longing―an emptiness that can’t be satisfied by food, or friendships, or entertainment, or success, or anything this world can offer. Only God can fill the void. More than you know, you hunger for God.In Hungry for God, critically acclaimed author Margaret Feinberg puts you in touch with your desire for intimacy with your Creator and what it takes to find fulfillment. Feinberg writes, “The sound of his voice is spiritual nourishment, his voice a banquet for my soul―every syllable a tasty morsel, every expression flavored with love.”With rare insight into the Scriptures, human nature, and the heart of God, Feinberg invites you to discover the ways in which God speaks to you not from the top of some holy mountain, but in the midst of your everyday affairs. Learning to hear God’s voice isn’t as much a destination as it is a journey, and if you travel far enough, you’ll find yourself abiding in the presence of God. Passionate, honest, and filled with wisdom and inspiration, Hungry for God will help you cultivate the holy intimacy your spirit craves.
• Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More. Regret Less. Stare Down Your Greatest Fears.
• Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God
• The Sacred Echo
• Scouting the Divine: My Search for God in Wine, Wool, and Wild Honey
• The Organic God: Fall in Love with God All Over Again
• God Whispers: Learning to Hear His Voice
• Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More, Regret Less, Stare Down Your Greatest Fears Member's Workbook
• Flourish: Live Free, Live Loved
• Nudge: Awakening Each Other to the God Who's Already There