BizStore » Books » Faith That Matters: 365 Devotions from Classic Christian Leaders
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 400
Publication Date: 2018-05-08
Release Date: 2018-05-08
Together for the first time in one devotional, experience daily readings from such bestselling and respected voices as Frederick Buechner, Brennan Manning, Henri Nouwen, Eugene Peterson, James Bryan Smith, A. W. Tozer, Dallas Willard, and N. T. Wright. Faith That Matters was designed to help you confidently walk in faith every day of the year.
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to get lost in a never-ending list of projects and demands. We become distracted with what’s urgent instead of what matters most. And in the process, we lose sight of who we are . . . and who God is.
Faith That Matters is a beautifully designed devotional that reminds us of the timeless truths of Scripture. Each reading offers powerful stories and inspiring insights from trusted Christian communicators such as:
All 365 devotions also include a relevant Bible verse, practical suggestions for living out that day’s reading, and a brief closing prayer.
The variety of contributors provides a treasure trove of unique perspectives on issues ranging from God’s love, mercy, and hope to themes of grace, provision, and peace. These well-known authors have sold a combined total of millions of books. Now, for the first time, their writings have been brought together in one devotional.
Whether you seek to understand the foundation of our faith tenets or simply need a daily dose of spiritual encouragement, your heart and soul will be refreshed anew with each reading.
Draw closer to God every day of the year with Faith That Matters.
• Inspired: Slaying Giants, Walking on Water, and Loving the Bible Again
• Life Without Lack: Living in the Fullness of Psalm 23
• As Kingfishers Catch Fire: A Conversation on the Ways of God Formed by the Words of God
• Eternity Is Now in Session: A Radical Rediscovery of What Jesus Really Taught about Salvation, Eternity, and Getting to the Good Place
• A Crazy, Holy Grace: The Healing Power of Pain and Memory
• How to Be a Christian: Reflections and Essays
• The Message Devotional Bible: featuring notes & reflections from Eugene H. Peterson
• Grateful: The Transformative Power of Giving Thanks
• A Gospel of Hope
• Just This: prompts and practices for contemplation