BizStore » Books » Bobby Flay's Grill It!
Brand: Clarkson Potter Publishers
Edition: First Edition
Feature: Clarkson Potter Publishers
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Clarkson Potter
Manufacturer: Clarkson Potter
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 288
Publication Date: 2008-04-29
Publisher: Clarkson Potter
Release Date: 2008-04-29
Studio: Clarkson Potter
• Clarkson Potter Publishers
Fire up the best backyard bashes with 150 simple and delicious recipes from grilling guru Bobby Flay in his first-ever fully illustrated, full-color grilling book.
Whether you’ve picked up corn at a local farmstand or chicken breasts at the supermarket, a fantastically flavorful, ridiculously simple grilled feast is right at your fingertips with Bobby Flay’s Grill It! Packed with the innovative marinades, sauces, vinaigrettes, and rubs that have helped make Bobby a celebrity chef and leading restaurateur, this beautiful cookbook will help you transform basic ingredients into grilled masterpieces year-round.
Bobby knows how you shop and cook and knows you think “I want burgers tonight”–not “I want to do a main course on the grill.” As a result, the book is conveniently organized by ingredient, with chapters covering juicy beef steaks and succulent shrimp, of course, as well as perhaps less traditional grill fare such as asparagus, fruit, lamb, scallops, potatoes, and squash, so you can expand your backyard repertoire. Bobby teaches you how to grill each staple perfectly while also offering an arsenal of ideas for how to transform your favorite ingredients into something inventive and satisfying such as Grilled Chicken Thighs with Green Olives and Sherry Vinegar-Orange Sauce or Grilled Steak with Balsamic-Rosemary Butter.
A truly comprehensive grill guide, Bobby Flay’s Grill It! also includes:
* Bobby’ s take on charcoal versus gas grills (and how to pick one whatever your preference and budget)
* A list of indispensable grilling tools
* A guide to stocking the perfect grill pantry
* A resource guide for high-quality ingredients, supplies, and accessories
Simply put, Bobby Flay’s Grill It! is Bobby at his best. No matter what you choose to grill (or what looks best when you actually get to the store), Bobby helps you create an easy meal that is fresh, flavorful, and fun to cook. This is the new, must-have guide to becoming a grilling guru in your own right.
• Bobby Flay's Barbecue Addiction
• Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill Cookbook: Explosive Flavors from the Southwestern Kitchen
• Bobby Flay Fit: 200 Recipes for a Healthy Lifestyle
• Brunch at Bobby's: 140 Recipes for the Best Part of the Weekend
• Bobby Flay's Throwdown!: More Than 100 Recipes from Food Network's Ultimate Cooking Challenge
• Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries, and Shakes
• Guy on Fire: 130 Recipes for Adventures in Outdoor Cooking
• Boy Meets Grill
• Bobby Flay's Boy Gets Grill
• How to Grill: The Complete Illustrated Book of Barbecue Techniques, A Barbecue Bible! Cookbook