BizStore » Books » Theorizing Global Studies
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2011-04-15
Release Date: 2011-05-10
Clear, concise and easy to read, thisbook explores key debates around global studies today. It examines the processes and dynamics of globalization that impact on our modern world through clear explanations of complex theories. The book:
Theorizing Global Studies is essential reading for all students of Sociology, Politics, International Relations and Global Studies.
• Thinking Globally: A Global Studies Reader
• Theories of International Relations
• Theories of International Relations: Fourth Edition
• The Globalization Reader
• S Street Rising: Crack, Murder, and Redemption in D.C.
• Macroeconomics (McGraw-Hill Economics)
• The Brief American Pageant: A History of the Republic