BizStore » Books » Abigail: Managi Confli throug Comm_5 (5th Edition)
Brand: Brand: Pearson
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 2013-02-17
• Used Book in Good Condition
Comprehensive and accessible coverage of the study of conflict
Managing Conflict Through Communication helps students approach conflict constructively and learn more positive conflict management and resolution skills.
Narratives and case studies make the material accessible and engaging to a diverse student audience. Discussion questions and exercises throughout the text provide a basis for classroom discussion and practical applications of concepts.
This text is available in a variety of formats – print and digital. Check your favorite digital provider for your eText, including CourseSmart, Kindle, Nook, and more.
Upon completing this book, readers will be able to:
• BORISOFF: CONFLICT MANAGEMENT _p2 (2nd Edition)
• Forgiveness and Reconciliation: Religion, Public Policy, & Conflict Transformation
• The Peacemaker: A Biblical Guide to Resolving Personal Conflict
• Communication Research Methods
• Intercultural Communication in the Global Workplace
• Negotiation (Harvard Business Essentials Series)
• The Process of Gender
• A First Look at Communication Theory (Conversations with Communication Theorists)
• Leadership: A Communication Perspective, Sixth Edition
• Training & Development: Communicating for Success