BizStore » Books » The Western Heritage: Volume 2 (10th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 736
Publication Date: 2009-07-04
Written by leading scholars in the field, this authoritative text presents an engaging and balanced narrative of the central developments in Western history. Seamlessly integrating coverage of social, cultural, and political history, the presentation reflects a flexible chronological organization.
The Tenth Edition provides updated scholarship, expanded coverage of European imperialism prior to World War I, streamlined coverage of the period between the two World Wars, and a brand new feature—Compare & Connect—which presents students with two or more documents that reflect opposing viewpoints on a topic and engages them to become part of the historical discourse.
• The Western Heritage: Volume 1 (10th Edition)
• All Quiet on the Western Front
• The Diary of a Napoleonic Foot Soldier: A Unique Eyewitness Account of the Face of Battle from Inside the Ranks of Bonaparte's Grand Army
• Survival In Auschwitz
• Sources of the West, Volume 2: From 1600 to the Present (8th Edition)
• Sources of the West: Readings in Western Civilization, Volume 2 (From 1600 to the Present) (7th Edition)
• Leonardo to the Internet: Technology and Culture from the Renaissance to the Present (Johns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology)
• Mathematical Ideas Expanded Edition (11th Edition)
• Historic Preservation: An Introduction to Its History, Principles, and Practice (Second Edition)