BizStore » Books » Social Psychology: Sociological Perspectives, 3rd Edition
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 400
Publication Date: 2013-08-07
• Used Book in Good Condition
Details the contributions of sociology to the field of psychology.
Written by a team of sociologist, Social Psychology: Sociological Perspectives, 3/e introduces readers to social psychology by focusing on the contributions of sociology to the field of social psychology.
The text discusses the field of sociological social psychology in terms of its three major dimensions: symbolic interactionism, social structure and personality, and group processes. Within each chapter, each major topic is examined from each of these perspectives.
This text is available in a variety of formats – digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab.
Upon completing this book, readers will be able to:
• Inside Social Life: Readings in Sociological Psychology and Microsociology
• The Production of Reality: Essays and Readings on Social Interaction
• Statistics: A Tool for Social Research (MindTap Course List)
• Constructions of Deviance: Social Power, Context, and Interaction
• Methods in Behavioral Research
• Social Inequality: Patterns and Processes
• Investigating the Social World: The Process and Practice of Research
• Making Sense of the Social World: Methods of Investigation
• Sociological Theory, 9th Edition
• Knowing People: The Personal Use of Social Psychology