BizStore » Books » Social Psychology: Sociological Perspectives, 3rd Edition
Brand: Brand: Pearson
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 408
Publication Date: 2013-08-07
• Used Book in Good Condition
Details the contributions of sociology to the field of psychology.
Written by a team of sociologist, Social Psychology: Sociological Perspectives, 3/e introduces readers to social psychology by focusing on the contributions of sociology to the field of social psychology.
The text discusses the field of sociological social psychology in terms of its three major dimensions: symbolic interactionism, social structure and personality, and group processes. Within each chapter, each major topic is examined from each of these perspectives.
This text is available in a variety of formats – digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab.
Upon completing this book, readers will be able to:
• Knowing People: The Personal Use of Social Psychology
• Sociological Theory, 9th Edition
• Statistics: A Tool for Social Research
• Investigating the Social World: The Process and Practice of Research
• Probation and Parole: Corrections in the Community (13th Edition)
• Constructions of Deviance: Social Power, Context, and Interaction
• Inside Social Life: Readings in Sociological Psychology and Microsociology
• Sociological Theory in the Classical Era: Text and Readings
• Race in America
• Social Statistics for a Diverse Society