BizStore » Books » Introduction to Native North America
Feature: Used Book in Good Condition
Format: International Edition
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 408
Publication Date: 2011-10-10
Release Date: 2011-10-10
• Used Book in Good Condition
Native Peoples of North America.
An Introduction to Native North America provides a basic introduction to the native peoples of North America, including both the United States and Canada.
Teaching and Learning Experiences
Personalize Learning - MySearchLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
Improve Critical Thinking - An Introduction to Native North America provides internet resources for students to supplement reading material, and contains an extensive bibliography to aid in their research.
Engage Students — An Introduction to Native North America highlights important individuals in “VIP Profile” mini-biographies, and contains “Sidelights” throughout the text which provides short explanations of interesting aspects of native culture.
Support Instructors - Teaching your course just got easier! You can create a Customized Text or use our Instructor’s Manual, Electronic “MyTest” Test Bank or PowerPoint Presentation Slides. Plus, An Introduction to Native North America’s organization was designed to be used in conjunction with the Handbook of North American Indians, published by the Smithsonian Institution.
Note: MySearchLab does no come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySearchLab, please visit www.MySearchLab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MySearchLab (VP ISBN-10: 0205245196, VP ISBN-13: 9780205245192)
• Everything You Wanted to Know About Indians But Were Afraid to Ask
• New Capitalists: Law, Politics, and Identity Surrounding Casino Gaming on Native American Land (Case Studies on Contemporary Social Issues)
• No Turning Back : A Hopi Indian Woman's Struggle to Live in Two Worlds
• Messages from Franks Landing : a story of salmon, treaties, and the Indian way
• Lakota Woman
• Voices of a Thousand People: The Makah Cultural and Research Center
• Native American Testimony: A Chronicle of Indian-White Relations from Prophecy to the Present, 1492-2000, Revised Edition
• Thunder Rides a Black Horse: Mescalero Apaches and the Mythic Present
• Images of the Past
• Rereading America: Cultural Contexts for Critical Thinking and Writing, 9th Edition