BizStore » Books » Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases (7th Edition)
Feature: This book is in perfect condition. It has never even been opened. It is straight from the store, unmarked, in pristine condition.
Item Dimensions: Array
MPN: black & white illustrations, colour tabl
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 504
Publication Date: 2011-07-04
• This book is in perfect condition. It has never even been opened. It is straight from the store, unmarked, in pristine condition.
Resolving Moral Issues in Business.
The ethical landscape of business is constantly changing, and the new edition of Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases has been revised to keep pace with those changes most effecting business: accelerating globalization, constant technological updates, proliferating of business scandals.
Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases introduces the reader to the ethical concepts that are relevant to resolving moral issues in business; imparts the reasoning and analytical skills needed to apply ethical concepts to business decisions; identifies moral issues specific to a business; provides an understanding of the social, technological, and natural environments within which moral issues in business arise; and supplies case studies of actual moral conflicts faced by businesses.
Teaching and Learning Experience
Improve Critical Thinking - Business Ethics: Concepts and Cases provides summaries of basic ideas discussed within the text in its margins; presents conceptual materials first, and then offers discussion cases second through standardized chapters; all providing students the chance to critically think about the material they are learning.
Engage Students - Study questions at the beginning of each chapter, definitions of key terms in the margins, a glossary, chapter-end study and discussion questions, end-of-chapter web resources, and chapter-opening concrete examples / cases all ensure students’ complete understanding of the material.
Support Instructors - Teaching your course just got easier! You can create a Customized Text or use our Instructor’s Manual, Electronic “MyTest” Test Bank or PowerPoint Presentation Slides.
• Case Studies in Business, Society, and Ethics (5th Edition)
• Survey of Accounting
• The Art of Leadership
• Aristotle's Ethics (Cliffs Notes)
• Assessment in Early Childhood Education (7th Edition)
• The Legal Environment of Business: A Critical Thinking Approach (8th Edition)
• Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses
• Business Law
• Management Of Defense Acquisition Projects (Library of Flight Series)
• Understanding and Managing Organizational Behavior (6th Edition)