BizStore » Books » The Oxford Textbook of Clinical Research Ethics
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Oxford University Press
Manufacturer: Oxford University Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 848
Publication Date: 2011-02-01
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Studio: Oxford University Press
The Oxford Textbook of Clinical Research Ethics is the first comprehensive and systematic reference on clinical research ethics. Under the editorship of experts from the U.S. National Institutes of Health of the United States, the book's 73 chapters offer a wide-ranging and systematic examination of all aspects of research with human beings.
Considering the historical triumphs of research as well as its tragedies, the textbook provides a framework for analyzing the ethical aspects of research studies with human beings. Through both conceptual analysis and systematic reviews of empirical data, the contributors examine issues ranging from scientific validity, fair subject selection, risk benefit ratio, independent review, and informed consent to focused consideration of international research ethics, conflicts of interests, and other aspects of responsible conduct of research.
The editors of The Oxford Textbook of Clinical Research Ethics offer a work that critically assesses and advances scholarship in the field of human subjects research. Comprehensive in scope and depth, this book will be a crucial resource for researchers in the medical sciences, as well as teachers and students.
• Scientific Integrity: Text and Cases in Responsible Conduct of Research
• The CRA's Guide to Monitoring Clinical Research, Fourth Edition
• A Practical Guide to Managing Clinical Trials
• FDA Regulatory Affairs: Third Edition
• Principles of Biomedical Ethics (Principles of Biomedical Ethics (Beauchamp))
• Clinical Ethics, 8th Edition: A Practical Approach to Ethical Decisions in Clinical Medicine, 8E
• Applied Multivariate Research: Design and Interpretation
• Evaluating the Science and Ethics of Research on Humans: A Guide for IRB Members
• The Foundations of Bioethics
• Targeted Regulatory Writing Techniques: Clinical Documents for Drugs and Biologics