BizStore » Books » Hamlet: Oxford School Shakespeare (Oxford School Shakespeare Series)
Brand: Gill, Roma (EDT)/ Shakespeare, William
Feature: Oxford University Press, USA
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Oxford University Press
Manufacturer: Oxford University Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 178
Publication Date: 2009-04-23
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Studio: Oxford University Press
• Oxford University Press, USA
This edition of Hamlet is especially designed for students, with accessible on-page notes and explanatory illustrations, clear background information, and rigorous but accessible scholarly credentials. This edition includes illustrations, preliminary notes, reading lists (including websites) and classroom notes, allowing students to master Shakespeare's work.
About the Series:
Newly redesigned and easier to read, each play in the Oxford School Shakespeare series includes the complete and unabridged text, detailed and clear explanations of difficult words and passages, a synopsis of the plot, summaries of individual scenes, and notes on the main characters. Also included is a wide range of questions and activities for work in class, together with the historical background to Shakespeare's England, a brief biography of Shakespeare, and a complete list of his plays.
• Julius Caesar (Dover Thrift Editions)
• Six Disciplines for Excellence: Building Small Businesses That Learn, Lead and Last by Gary Harpst (2007-04-01)
• Amazing Grace
• Brothers in Battle: Best of Friends by William Guarnere (2-Oct-2007) Hardcover
• God's Perfect Timing: Surrender, trust in him. Leave your stressful life behind.
• The Invitation by Oriah, Mountain Dreamer, Oriah 1st (first) Edition [Hardcover(1999/4/21)]
• The German High Command at War: Hindenburg and Ludendorff Conduct World War I
• The Last Words of Jesus: A Meditation on Love and Suffering
• How To Keep People From Pushing Your Buttons by Ellis, Albert (2003) Paperback