BizStore » Books » Engineering Economic Analysis
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Oxford University Press
Manufacturer: Oxford University Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 640
Publication Date: 2009-07-20
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Studio: Oxford University Press
The ideal text for undergraduate engineering economy courses--now with new cases.
Since it was first published in 1976, this text has been the market-leading book for the Engineering Economic Analysis course. It has always been characterized by:
A focus on practical applications
* One way to encourage students to read the book, and to remember and apply what they have learned in this course, is to make it interesting. And there is no better way to do that than to infuse the book with real-world examples, problems, and vignettes.
* Most students don't have expertise in accounting or finance. This book takes the time to explain concepts carefully while helping students apply them to engineering situations.
Superior support packages for students and instructors
* To make this course easier to understand, learn, and teach, Oxford University Press offers the best support package available in this market.
• Project Management: The Managerial Process, 4th Edition (Book & CD-ROM)
• Project Management: The Managerial Process
• Project Management: The Managerial Process (6th Edition)
• Strategic Management
• A Guide to Computer User Support for Help Desk and Support Specialists, 5th Edition
• Engineering Economic Analysis
• Child Development: An Introduction
• Anatomy, Physiology, and Disease: An Interactive Journey for Health Professions (2nd Edition)
• Introduction to Thermal and Fluids Engineering