BizStore » Books » Oxford Bookworms Library: David Copperfield: Level 5: 1,800 Word Vocabulary (Oxford Bookworms Library Classics)
BizStore » Book
Oxford Bookworms Library: David Copperfield: Level 5: 1,800 Word Vocabulary (Oxford Bookworms Library Classics)
Brand: Oxford University Press USA
Feature: Oxford University Press USA
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Oxford University Press
Manufacturer: Oxford University Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 112
Publication Date: 2008-03-15
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Studio: Oxford University Press
• Oxford University Press USA
This award-winning collection of adapted classic literature and original stories develops reading skills for low-beginning through advanced students.
Accessible language and carefully controlled vocabulary build students' reading confidence.
Introductions at the beginning of each story, illustrations throughout, and glossaries help build comprehension.
Before, during, and after reading activities included in the back of each book strengthen student comprehension.
Audio versions of selected titles provide great models of intonation and pronunciation of difficult words.
• Westward Expansion and Migration, Grades 6 - 12 (American History Series)
• Favorite Poems (Dover Thrift Editions)
• The Princess and the Goblin (Puffin Classics)
• Oxford Bookworms Library: The Secret Garden: Level 3: 1000-Word Vocabulary
• Oxford Bookworms Library: Cry Freedom: Level 6: 2,500 Word Vocabulary
• The Victorian House Coloring Book
• Poetry for Young People: Emily Dickinson
• Behind Rebel Lines: The Incredible Story of Emma Edmonds, Civil War Spy
• Les Miserables (A Stepping Stone Book)
• Frankenstein (Classic Starts Series)