BizStore » Books » Designing and Analyzing Language Tests (Oxford Handbooks for Language Teachers)
Item Dimensions: Array
Label: Oxford University Press
Manufacturer: Oxford University Press
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2011-06-10
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Studio: Oxford University Press
Designing and Analyzing Tests with accompanying CD-ROM gives you a solid grounding in language assessment theory, practical guidance on developing and administering tests, and shows you how to use Excel for statistical analysis of procedures.
Language teachers often have to develop or choose tests or other assessments for their classes without any training. With this book and CD-ROM you learn how to choose from ready-made tests, or to adapt existing tests to better meet your needs. It gives you the tools you need to write your own tests and to analyze them.
The book is organized in two Parts: Part 1 focuses on language assessment theory, and guidance on developing and administering tests. Part 2 introduces the use of Excel for analyzing language test data.
• Language Assessment: Principles and Classroom Practices (2nd Edition)
• The Cambridge Guide to Second Language Assessment
• Assessing Grammar (Cambridge Language Assessment)
• The Grammar Book
• Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language, 4th edition
• Testing in Language Programs: A Comprehensive Guide to English Language Assessment, New Edition
• Grammar Practice Activities Paperback with CD-ROM: A Practical Guide for Teachers (Cambridge Handbooks for Language Teachers)
• Applied Measurement with jMetrik
• Criterion-Referenced Language Testing (Cambridge Applied Linguistics)
• Try the Opposite