BizStore » Books » Differential Equations and Linear Algebra (3rd Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 792
Publication Date: 2008-10-20
Acclaimed authors Edwards and Penney combine core topics in elementary differential equations with those concepts and methods of elementary linear algebra needed for a contemporary combined introduction to differential equations and linear algebra. Known for its real-world applications and its blend of algebraic and geometric approaches, this book discusses mathematical modeling of real-world phenomena, with a fresh new computational and qualitative flavor evident throughout in figures, examples, problems, and applications.
First-Order Differential Equations; Mathematical Models and Numerical Methods; Linear Systems and Matrices; Vector Spaces; Higher-Order Linear Differential Equations; Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors; Linear Systems of Differential Equations; Matrix Exponential Methods; Nonlinear Systems and Phenomena; Laplace Transform Methods; Power Series Methods.
For future math majors, engineers, or scientists that have taken two or three semesters of Calculus.
• Students' Solutions Manual for Differential Equations and Linear Algebra
• Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics (14th Edition)
• Student Workbook for Physics for Scientists and Engineers: A Strategic Approach with Modern Physics
• Engineering Economic Analysis
• Mechanics of Materials
• Digital Design: With an Introduction to the Verilog HDL, VHDL, and SystemVerilog (6th Edition)
• Engineering Problem Solving With C++ (4th Edition)
• Electric Circuits (10th Edition)
• Thermodynamics: An Engineering Approach
• Structural Analysis