BizStore » Books » Managing Business Process Flows (3rd Edition)
Brand: Anupindi, Ravi/ Chopra, Sunil/ Deshmukh, Sudhakar D./ Van Mieghem, Jan A./ Zemel, Eitan
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2011-07-31
A structured, data-driven approach to understanding core operations management concepts.
Anupindi shows how managers can design and manage process structure and process drivers to improve the performance of any business process.
The third edition retains the general process view paradigm while providing a sharper, more streamlined presentation of the development of ideas in each chapter–all of which are illustrated with contemporary examples from practice.
• SimQuick: Process Simulation with Excel, 3rd Edition
• The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
• Principles of Corporate Finance (Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
• Revised An Introduction to Project Management, Fourth Edition: With Brief Guides to Microsoft Project 2013 and AtTask
• Optimization Modeling with Spreadsheets
• Business Process Change, Third Edition (The MK/OMG Press)
• Financial Management: Theory & Practice
• Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience
• Corporate Finance (3rd Edition) (Pearson Series in Finance)
• MIS (with MIS Online, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press)