BizStore » Books » Managing Business Process Flows (3rd Edition)
List Price: $163.20Manufacturer: Pearson
Our Price: $131.62
You Save: $31.58 (19%)
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Author(s): Ravi Anupindi, Sunil Chopra, Sudhakar D. Deshmukh, Jan A. Van Mieghem, Eitan Zemel
Brand: Anupindi, Ravi/ Chopra, Sunil/ Deshmukh, Sudhakar D./ Van Mieghem, Jan A./ Zemel, Eitan
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2011-07-31
A structured, data-driven approach to understanding core operations management concepts.
Anupindi shows how managers can design and manage process structure and process drivers to improve the performance of any business process.
The third edition retains the general process view paradigm while providing a sharper, more streamlined presentation of the development of ideas in each chapter–all of which are illustrated with contemporary examples from practice.
• The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
• SimQuick: Process Simulation with Excel, 3rd Edition
• Business Intelligence: A Managerial Perspective on Analytics (3rd Edition)
• International Economics: Understanding the Forces of Globalization for Managers (Economics Collection)
• An Introduction to Project Management, Fourth Edition
• Global Marketing (8th Edition)
• Financial Accounting
• Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience
• The Fast Forward MBA in Project Management (Fast Forward MBA Series)