BizStore » Books » Managing Business Process Flows (3rd Edition)
Brand: Ravi Anupindi Sudhakar D Deshm
Feature: Managing Business Process Flows
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2011-07-31
• Managing Business Process Flows
A structured, data-driven approach to understanding core operations management concepts.
Anupindi shows how managers can design and manage process structure and process drivers to improve the performance of any business process.
The third edition retains the general process view paradigm while providing a sharper, more streamlined presentation of the development of ideas in each chapter–all of which are illustrated with contemporary examples from practice.
• SimQuick: Process Simulation with Excel, 3rd Edition
• The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
• Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience
• Financial Accounting
• Principles of Corporate Finance (The Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
• Managerial Economics & Business Strategy (Mcgraw-Hill Series Economics)
• National Defense Budgeting and Financial Management: Policy & Practice
• Corporate Finance (The Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
• Principles of Corporate Finance (Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
• Stretch: Unlock the Power of Less -and Achieve More Than You Ever Imagined