BizStore » Books » Managing Business Process Flows (3rd Edition)
Brand: Anupindi, Ravi/ Chopra, Sunil/ Deshmukh, Sudhakar D./ Van Mieghem, Jan A./ Zemel, Eitan
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2011-07-31
A structured, data-driven approach to understanding core operations management concepts.
Anupindi shows how managers can design and manage process structure and process drivers to improve the performance of any business process.
The third edition retains the general process view paradigm while providing a sharper, more streamlined presentation of the development of ideas in each chapter–all of which are illustrated with contemporary examples from practice.
• SimQuick: Process Simulation with Excel, 3rd Edition
• The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
• National Defense Budgeting and Financial Management:: Policy & Practice
• Principles of Corporate Finance (Mcgraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
• Revised An Introduction to Project Management, Fourth Edition: With Brief Guides to Microsoft Project 2013 and AtTask
• Financial Management: Theory & Practice
• FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
• Business Intelligence: A Managerial Perspective on Analytics (3rd Edition)
• Managerial Economics & Business Strategy (Mcgraw-Hill Series Economics)
• Supply Chain Logistics Management (Irwin Operations/Decision Sciences)