BizStore » Books » Managing Business Process Flows (3rd Edition)
Brand: Ravi Anupindi Sudhakar D Deshm
Feature: Managing Business Process Flows
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 360
Publication Date: 2011-07-31
• Managing Business Process Flows
A structured, data-driven approach to understanding core operations management concepts.
Anupindi shows how managers can design and manage process structure and process drivers to improve the performance of any business process.
The third edition retains the general process view paradigm while providing a sharper, more streamlined presentation of the development of ideas in each chapter–all of which are illustrated with contemporary examples from practice.
• SimQuick: Process Simulation with Excel, 3rd Edition
• The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
• International Economics: Understanding the Forces of Globalization for Managers (Economics Collection)
• Global Marketing (8th Edition)
• National Defense Budgeting and Financial Management: Policy & Practice
• Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience
• An Introduction to Project Management, Fourth Edition
• Financial Accounting
• Business Intelligence: A Managerial Perspective on Analytics (3rd Edition)
• Managerial Economics & Business Strategy (Mcgraw-hill Series Economics)