BizStore » Books » Professional Office Procedures (5th Edition)
Brand: Cooperman, Susan H.
Item Dimensions: Array
MPN: black & white illustrations
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 504
Publication Date: 2008-03-08
Release Date: 2011-08-11
For courses in Professional Office Procedures.
Professional Office Procedures prepares students for the realistic situations, tasks and problems they will encounter in a state-of-the-art office environment. Using flexible, stand-alone chapters, this edition has been updated to reflect technology-driven innovations and is ideal for both traditional and distance learning courses. Each chapter features a wide range of activities that focus on Internet research, software application, punctuation review and human relations skill development. This new edition features more on technology, three new chapters (diversity, stress management and business etiquette), an integrated testing feature and inspiring stories of personal success.
• Microsoft Office 2013: Illustrated, Second Course
• Enhanced Microsoft Office 2013: Illustrated Introductory, First Course, Spiral bound Version (Microsoft Office 2013 Enhanced Editions)
• Microsoft Windows 7: Complete (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2010)
• Machine Transcription & Dictation (with CD-ROM)
• 77-422 Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
• ICD-10-CM 2016: The Complete Official Draft Code Set (Icd-10-Cm the Complete Official Codebook)
• Contemporary Medical Office Procedures
• Administrative Office Management, Complete Course
• Workbook for Clark/Clark's HOW 13: A Handbook for Office Professionals, 13th
• Microsoft Windows 7: Complete (Shelly Cashman) 1st (first) Edition by Shelly, Gary B., Freund, Steven M., Enger, Raymond E. published by Cengage Learning (2010)