BizStore » Books » Physical Geography Laboratory Manual (12th Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2016-09-12
For lab courses in physical geography and atmospheric sciences.
Applied Lab Investigations to Improve Your Understanding of Earth’s Physical Geography
Physical Geography Laboratory Manual for McKnight’s Physical Geography: A Landscape Appreciation provides a comprehensive set of lab exercises to accompany any physical geography curriculum. Lab exercises vary in length and required skill set, creating a flexible learning environment for you. The 12th edition now includes new labs on Groundwater and GIS and Remote Sensing, along with a new dedicated MasteringGeography course with eText that includes a variety of media-rich assignable activities, as well as pre and post lab assessments for each lab exercise. Quick-response (QR) codes in many lab exercises gives you immediate access to online content, creating a more engaging learning process.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringGeography does not come packaged with this content.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringGeography search for:
0134290860 / 9780134290867 Physical Geography Laboratory Manual Plus MasteringGeography with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
MasterGeography should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
• McKnight's Physical Geography: A Landscape Appreciation (12th Edition)
• McKnight's Physical Geography: A Landscape Appreciation (11th Edition)
• Goode's World Atlas (23rd Edition)
• Physical Geography: The Global Environment
• Introducing Physical Geography
• Elemental Geosystems (8th Edition)
• Goode's World Atlas (22nd Edition)
• Physical Geography Laboratory Manual for McKnight's Physical Geography: A Landscape Appreciation (11th Edition)
• PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY,CALIF.ED.>CUSTOM<
• The Morality of War