BizStore » Books » Statistics for Business: Decision Making and Analysis (3rd Edition)
Item Dimensions: Array
Number Of Items: 1
Number Of Pages: 830
Publication Date: 2017-01-15
For one- and two-semester courses in introductory business statistics.
Understand Business. Understand Data.
The 3rd Edition of Statistics for Business: Decision Making and Analysis emphasizes an application-based approach, in which readers learn how to work with data to make decisions. In this contemporary presentation of business statistics, readers learn how to approach business decisions through a 4M Analytics decision making strategy—motivation, method, mechanics and message—to better understand how a business context motivates the statistical process and how the results inform a course of action. Each chapter includes hints on using Excel, Minitab Express, and JMP for calculations, pointing the reader in the right direction to get started with analysis of data.
Also available with MyLab Statistics
MyLab™ Statistics from Pearson is the world’s leading online resource for teaching and learning statistics; it integrates interactive homework, assessment, and media in a flexible, easy-to-use format. MyLab Statistics is a course management system that helps individual students succeed. It provides engaging experiences that personalize, stimulate, and measure learning for each student. Tools are embedded to make it easy to integrate statistical software into the course.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab™does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyLab, search for:
0134763734 / 9780134763736 Statistics for Business: Decision Making and Analysis, Student Value Edition Plus MyLab Statistics with Pearson eText - Access Card Package, 3/e
Package consists of:
• Improv Wisdom: Don't Prepare, Just Show Up
• Basic Business Statistics: A Casebook (Textbooks in Matheamtical Sciences)
• Business Analysis Using Regression: A Casebook
• The Credibility Code: How to Project Confidence and Competence When It Matters Most
• Strategic Marketing Management, 8th Edition
• Managerial Economics
• Spreadsheet Modeling & Decision Analysis: A Practical Introduction to Business Analytics
• Microeconomics (The Mcgraw-hill Series in Economics)
• Microeconomics (9th Edition) (Pearson Series in Economics)
• Internet, Phone, Mail, and Mixed-Mode Surveys: The Tailored Design Method